viola, a vest is made


ok, so i know i'm really bad about posting my DIY projects. . . but i'm especially bad at photographing the before parts of the projects

a few weeks ago i bought this leather jacket on ebay (the before photos are the ebay ones) and when it came in the mail it just fit all kinds of wrong. . . so i vestified it.  and i loveee the outcome.  

i removed the sleeves, took in the sides, removed the front and back leather flap/vent things to reveal the side pockets and narrowed the shoulders (reattaching the shoulder flaps when done).  I'm really happy with the outcome and i can't decide if i wanna do any studding action. . . I kinda like that this vest isn't as crazy as my leather fringe vest (that also used to be a fully fringed jacket before i got my hands on it).  Maybe i'll leave it as is for now.